This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for zoedodds.com and flourishandnourish.com
This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Zoe Dodds is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. I only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give me via email or other direct contact from you. I will never sell or rent this information to anyone.
I will use your information to respond to you, and send you emails/newsletters as per your subscription. I will not share your information with any third party outside of my organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to run your credit card.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on my website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way via a third party, e.g. square. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page. When taking credit card payments in person I do not see the whole credit card number, only the last four digits.
In order to attend a workshop or event, a customer must first complete the registration form and payment. During registration a customer is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the services on our site in which you have expressed interest.